As a native of the Tri Cities, I have seen many places in the U.S. and abroad which has allowed me to gain genuine appreciation for the
unique community in which we live. This gives me a greater perspective when dealing with the local real estate market. I have a BA in
Operations Management from Washington State University Tri Cities and employ a variety of knowledge, skills and abilities honed through
personal and professional experience which are sure to add value to client services.
As a Realtor, it is my mission to provide premium real estate services in order to make the home selling and buying experience a pleasant
and efficient one. I will continually improve my knowledge, skills and abilities to give my clients an unparalleled advantage in marketing and
negotiation in order to achieve their goals.
- Honesty and Integrity: This is the foundation upon which I conduct myself as a real estate professional.
- Client First: My clients' interests always supersede my own.
- Effective Communication: A necessity to ensure all parties involved remain well informed.
- Responsibility: I expect accountability from myself and and from those with whom I work.
- Excellence in Service: It is imperative that I work tirelessly for my clients.
- Community: I am aware of my role within our great community and strive to ensure that my services affect the Tri Cities area in the most positive and