What does it mean to be a partner on the Coldwell Banker Tomlinson team? Let's start with our definition of the word:
- Realistic goals for buyers, sellers and Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Educated, trained professionals to serve your needs
- A+ customer satisfaction guarantee
- Loyalty to clients and Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork!
- Ongoing company growth and success
- Reliable service you have grown to expect from Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
Now the ball is in your court. Only you can make the decision to change your career path and move ahead towards an exciting new future as a Coldwell Banker Tomlinson real estate agent. This wonderful career allows you to work with a variety of people, learn more about your community and become an independent, successful sales representative.
As a real estate agent you will be able to:
Represent Buyer By:
- Showing clients a variety of properties of interest.
- Knowing the buyers' wants and needs.
- Understanding the financial limits of the buyers.
- Having realistic knowledge of property value.
- Understanding the surrounding community.
- Understanding the legalities when buying a home.
- Providing buyers with home loan information.
- Communicating with the buyer on a daily basis.
Represent Seller By:
- Guiding them to a realistic asking price.
- Listing the home and completing the proper paperwork.
- Understanding the legalities of selling a home.
- Providing tips to make their home more "sellable".
- Promoting the home through creative marketing strategies.
- Communicating with the seller on a weekly basis.
We work with each sales associate on an individual level. We pride ourselves on offering our agents cutting-edge technology through the use of our website, continuing education courses and workshops, and 100% administrative support and recognition. The REALTORS® at Coldwell Banker Tomlinson are the best in the business, and it shows!
If you would like more information on joining the Coldwell Banker Tomlinson team, 509-783-4147 to submit a request form for additional information.